Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
History: Following the passage of a voter Referendum, the Village of Schiller Park contracted to procure electric supply in bulk for residents and small business owners. The average participating Schiller Park resident enjoyed savings on their ComEd bills.
The Village is re-starting our program with Chicago-based MC Squared Energy Services. Ratepayers will be charged exactly the ComEd rate.
Notices will be mailed to residents and small businesses on July 10. Some accounts will move to MC Squared; others will remain with ComEd but the net effect for all is identical: all pay the same rate!
1. If your notice says, “Informative-Only Notice", your account will remain at ComEd; no change.
2. If your notice says, “Electric Aggregation Notice", You need do nothing and your account will be switched to supplier MC Squared. You will never pay more than ComEd rate. You can choose NOT to support the program and opt out. How do I Opt Out? Either: Call 888-423-1389 or return the pre-paid opt out form you received.
3. If your notice says, “Opt-In Notice", your account will remain at your current supplier, but you may choose to take action to opt in. Per Illinois law, you cannot be charged a fee to leave your contract.
For more information, email SchillerPark@mc2energyservices.com or call them at 888-423-1389.
The Village received competitive bids for a standard program, but all pricing was higher than ComEd rate with no savings available. Good news: the ComEd rate just declined from 7.175¢ to 6.913¢ on June 1.
• Guaranteed at the ComEd rate, with no rate risk of paying more than ComEd
• No hidden fees, no termination fee, flexibility to join or leave the program
No one from MC Squared, ComEd, or the Village will ever visit your home or call you to enroll. If a solicitor claims to be the Village supplier, MC Squared, or ComEd, take their information and report the incident to the ICC at www.icc.illinois.gov/complaints. Never reveal your ComEd account number or allow a solicitor to view your ComEd bill unless you are certain you wish to enroll with that supplier and have read all terms and conditions. Questions: Email sdurling@NIMEC.net or leave your name and callback number at 800-727-3820 and someone will reach out to you shortly.