I have pothole in front of my house or business. What should I do?

If your street is controlled by the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) (i.e. Irving Park Road, Mannheim Road, Lawrence Avenue, or River Road), please contact IDOT at 800-452-4368. If your street is a Village street, please call the Public Works Department by calling 847-671-8554, or complete and submit a Contact Us Form.

Show All Answers

1. Can I view the Village Code online?
2. Does the Village have a Historical Commission?
3. Does the Village offer a calendar?
4. Does the Village have an email newsletter?
5. Does the Village accept credit cards?
6. How many people live in Schiller Park?
7. I have pothole in front of my house or business. What should I do?
8. I would like to complain about airplane noise. What should I do?
9. I would like to have a garage sale. Do I need a permit?
10. Is there a charitable food pantry that serves the Village?
11. Can I receive assistance with my heating bill?
12. My property taxes increased. What should I do?
13. What are the hours for the Village Hall?
14. Which holidays is the Village closed?
15. What methods of payment are acceptable at the Village?
16. What should I do if I find an injured or sick wild animal?
17. What should I know if I’m a new resident in Schiller Park?
18. What should I do if my basement is flooded?
19. Where should the required notices of foreclosure initiation and completion be sent?
20. Does the Village Have a Map of the Community