Edward E Bluthardt Recreation Center
- Basketball Court
- Drinking Fountain
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Locker Rooms
- Racquetball / Squash Court
- Volleyball Court
The Schiller Park Recreation Center is open with modified guidelines:
• The Fitness Center is open with limited hours Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Reservations will be taken on the hour with one reservation per caller. A 24-hour advance reservation is required. The maximum number of reservations per time-slot is six with a one hour session.
• Participants will be required to wear a face covering before entering and exiting the Recreation Center and when not exercising, you will also need to maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet.
• Open Gym basketball is offered Monday-Friday. Participants will be required to wear a face covering before entering and exiting the Recreation Center and when not exercising. High School & Adult times are 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and grades 1-8th are 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Games or full-court play is not allowed and only an 8 person maximum in the gym at one time.
Please call the Recreation Center for further details (847) 671-8580.